PRIVACY – INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES.
This information (the “Information”) is provided for the purposes set out in EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Personal data protection code for those who interact with the web services of Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione, Via Como, 6 Sirmione 25019 (Brescia), accessible electronically from the address www.fiorerossosirmione.it (hereinafter also referred to as the “Site”).
The information is provided for the Site only and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through the links.
Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione applies the protection of privacy.
This protection is aimed at all those who have a relationship with Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione, whether they are employees, suppliers, customers, potential customers or simple visitors to their site.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT.
Your personal data, freely communicated and acquired by us due to the activity carried out by Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione, will be processed lawfully and correctly for the following purposes: administrative-accounting in the management of the existing employment or contractual relationship.
The data processed is updated, pertinent, complete and not excessive with respect to the purposes indicated here for which they are collected and subsequently processed.
Other purposes are related to ordinary administrative, commercial and marketing activities including the sending of information/advertising material, newsletters and telephone contacts. The treatment is carried out for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller (such as video surveillance image recordings).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
The rights enshrined in art. remain valid over time. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (formerly art. 13 of Law 675/96), i.e. the right to obtain the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form of one’s personal data, as well as the right to oppose the treatment and the right to access one’s own information in the times and in the manner established by law.
The above rights can be asserted by writing directly to the Data Controller or Data Processor at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by physically sending a registered letter with return receipt. at Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione, Via Como, 6 Sirmione 25019 (Brescia).
Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione uses cookie technology to carry out statistical surveys on its site. A cookie is a small piece of information sent by the website contacted and saved on the hard disk by the browser of your computer.
The Fiore Rosso Sirmione Residence Site traces the path of the cookie (so-called “click stream” activity, i.e. the recording of the paths followed by visitors to a site when passing from one page to another) without being able to know or identify the ‘user who has entered the site, in order to collect statistical data on the site such as, for example, the pages visited, the pages downloaded, etc… We reiterate that none of this information is associated with the User individually. The cookies do not capture personal e-mail addresses, nor any personal information, unless it has been voluntarily provided by the User.
The information obtained from cookie tracking is only evaluated as a whole. Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione, Via Como, 6 Sirmione also uses web server log files to count visitors and evaluate the technical capabilities of our site. We use all this information to know how many people visit the site, to organize the pages in the most accessible way possible, to facilitate navigation on the site and to make its pages more useful for users. We collect information about site traffic, but not about individual visitors. Consequently, no information concerning a single User in particular may be stored or used, unless it has been voluntarily provided by the User explicitly
The User is informed that the Site uses “cookies” technology. Cookies are pieces of information that could be recorded by the browser on the User’s hard drive in order to trace their paths on the Site, with the consequence that whenever the User makes further visits, they can be identified in advance together with any preferences expressed by them in a previous visit. visit. These files make it possible to personalize a website, to provide the user with easier navigation and, through a quantitative verification of access to the various web pages, a better presentation of the most requested information. The cookies used use anonymous information and, therefore, do not allow the processing of personal data. Moreover, cookies can be used to store the User’s login data and therefore make the recognition of the User automatic (and therefore the procedure for entering the username and password is superfluous). Most browsers currently in use automatically accept cookies, but the User retains the right to configure his browser in such a way as to exclude, view before accepting and delete cookies. However, it will always be possible to request the deactivation of cookies by changing the browser settings, but this deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the Site. In any case, in addition to the navigation data indicated above, no other personal data will be collected, obviously except those that will be voluntarily provided. The processing of the User’s personal data will be carried out using suitable electronic and/or paper means, with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED.
Navigation data. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the Site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc…) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning and are canceled immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts are currently not kept for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this Site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the Site set up for particular services on request.
PURPOSE AND DETAILS ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Displaying content from external platforms, Contacting the User and Hosting and backend infrastructure. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data.
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
E-MAILS, MAILING LISTS, NEWSLETTERS.
If the User wishes to send e-mails to the Site for any reason or if the Site itself proposes subscription to the mailing list, in order to allow the User to receive information of interest to his computer, we reiterate that, if one of these possibilities requires the registration of the User’s personal data, the registration of such personal data will always take place in compliance with the law on Privacy. Therefore, each registration will take place only after the explicit consent of the User, by ticking the relevant selection box: “I accept the privacy conditions / I agree to the processing of my personal data”.
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the header of the form.
Personal Data collected: Name and Surname, Telephone, E-mail, text of the request.
• Purpose of the processing pursuant to EU Regulation n.679/2016 and pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Personal data protection code. The personal data voluntarily made available by the User to the Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione will be collected and used for:
1. – contact the User who has requested it, entering their data for this purpose in the “CONTACTS” section of the Site, for the presentation of products and/or services, by Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione and the sales and assistance network of Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione in Italy and in the world and/or of subjects who collaborate in commercial activities of Residence Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione and/or by parent companies, subsidiaries and/or associates of Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione, also by sending information communications and promotional, also of a commercial nature, of advertising material and/or offers of goods and services, by post, internet, telephone, E-mail (newsletter), MMS, SMS, notifications, from Italy or abroad (also from countries not belonging to the European Community),
2. – sending the newsletter(s) requested by the User,
3. – the preparation of studies and statistical and market research.
4. – personal data collected: name; surname; telephone; email address; subject and content of the message.
E-MAIL (contact form). By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the header of the form.
- personal data collected: name; surname; telephone; email address; subject and content of the message.
Platform services, Hosting and backend infrastructure.
Viewing content from external platforms.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms.
METHOD AND PLACE OF THE PROCESSING OF THE COLLECTED DATA. Methods of treatment.
• The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
- The User’s personal data collected by Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione will be communicated to the Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione network in Italy and around the world as well as to subjects who collaborate in the commercial activities of Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione and to parent companies, subsidiaries and/or associates of Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione, for the purposes indicated in point 1 or in the introduction. Within Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione, the corporate bodies of Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione, company personnel, with particular reference to employees who deal with the development of products marketed online, customer care, of marketing activities, maintenance of electronic tools and, in any case, the Manager and those in charge of processing personal data. The User’s personal data may also be communicated to any qualified subjects who provide Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione with services or services instrumental to the purposes indicated above in article 1 (or in the introduction) of this information, including the subjects and companies that manage and/or participate in the management and/or maintenance of our websites and the electronic tools used. In pursuing the activities referred to in article 1 (or in the introduction), Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione may make use of the following categories of subjects, who may become aware of the User’s personal data: qualified subjects, such as for example banks, companies and insurance companies, suppliers and subcontractors, which provide Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione with services or services instrumental to the sending of newsletters, information and promotional communications, including those of a commercial nature, the elaboration of statistical and market research, the organization and carrying out events and demonstrations, also of a promotional nature; to legal, tax, social security, accounting, organizational aspects; any other subject to whom the data must be communicated on the basis of an express provision of the law. Personal data may be transferred abroad, in compliance with the provisions of current legislation, also to countries not belonging to the European Union, where Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione pursues its interests.
Communication of data to third parties.
Your personal data will be processed by the Data Controller, by the Data Processors appointed by him and by the strictly authorized data processors. They may be communicated to the institutional bodies in the event of a request from them.
Your data may be communicated following inspections or checks (if requested), to all the inspection bodies responsible for checks and controls concerning the regularity of legal obligations.
Your data may also be communicated to companies/professional studios that provide assistance, advice or collaboration to the data controller, in accounting, administrative, fiscal, legal, tax and financial matters, to public administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by law or by regulations and to third party service providers to whom communication is necessary for the fulfillment of the services covered by the contract. Your personal data are not subject to disclosure.
Legal basis of the treatment.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is based on the request for information, the signing of the contract, proposal or offer submitted by us or submitted by you to us. On your request for information or offers about our products or services.
Legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller.
The legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller in the processing of data is given by having to respect and honor the contractual obligations signed between the parties. Pursuant to art. 6, the lawfulness of the processing is based on the clearly expressed consent of the interested party, documented in written form.
Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data and consequences of a refusal to respond.
The nature of the provision of data on your part is mandatory so that the data controller can provide the requested services. In case of refusal it will therefore be impossible to proceed with the relationship and the Data Controller will not be able to fulfill the contractual obligations, except for the sending of informative material, where consent remains optional.
• The User’s personal data will not be disclosed or communicated to other subjects other than those listed in this statement.
Existence of an automated decision-making process: There is no automated decision-making process.
• Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore: • Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed. • Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller. When the treatment is based on the User’s consent, the Owner can keep the Personal Data for longer until said consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. The retention of the personal data provided will take place for as long as strictly necessary and in any case the retention of the data will be for ten years as envisaged by the Civil Code; At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
The data are kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are processed. The appropriate retention period is defined in relation to the purposes and compliance with applicable legal obligations or for the legitimate interest of the owner. In particular, the retention of data for the purposes indicated above will have a duration of 10 years after the conclusion of the contract and/or any other communication.
Information for promotional activities.
• Participation in marketing activities takes place on a voluntary basis pursuant to art. 7, 4th paragraph, lett. b) and of the art. 130 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, as regards in particular electronic communications made by e-mail, fax, MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) or SMS (Short Message Service) type messages.
Provision of data and consequences of any refusal.
- The provision of personal data is optional; however, any refusal and/or provision of inaccurate and/or incomplete information will make it impossible to contact the User for the presentation of the Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione products/services or to send newsletters or information and promotional communications, even commercial or for the User’s participation in the elaboration of studies and statistical and market research.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY. User Rights.
- Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to: In relation to the treatments referred to in article 1, the User may exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 which, for convenience, we transcribe in full below. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights 1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form. 2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents. 3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Art. 15 EU Regulation 679/2016 – Right of access to personal data and other rights.
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: of the origin of the personal data; of the purposes and methods of the treatment; of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents. The interested party has the right to object in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. In particular, the interested party may at any time ask the Data Controller to access personal data and correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability. . The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation and has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The interested party can exercise the above rights by writing to the Data Processor via the e-mail address email@example.com.
Details on the right to object.
- When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reason. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights.
• The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised by written communication to be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter with return receipt to the registered office of the Data Controller. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Learn more about treatment.
• The Data Controllers and the Data Processor.
The data controller is Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione, Via Como, 6 Sirmione 25019 (Brescia); Responsible for the processing of personal data is Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione at the operational headquarters of Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione, Via Como, 6 Sirmione 25019 (Brescia). Any request relating to personal data processed by Residence Fiore Rosso Sirmione can be addressed to the same at the company’s registered office, or by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com.